SPRAYON S02001 Contact Cleaner For Electrical Equipment Type, Aerosol Form, 16 oz. Container Size Electro Contact Cleaner
|Type||Contact Cleaner For Electrical Equipment|
|Container Size||16 oz.|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||HAZARDOUS ORMD ITEM (GROUND SH|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Container: aerosol can
- Complete with extension tube.
- Safe on most plastics.
- Quickly removes light contaminants with no residue and no temperature control problems.
- Can be applied while equipment is operating because of instant evaporation.
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-staining, non-chlorinated.
- NSF reg. no. 127506; K2 rated.
- Makes high-precision electrical equipment perform like new.
- New non-ozone depleting formula.
- Cleans and penetrates surface pores; leaves a fine microscopic corrosion-proof film.
- Removes contaminants such as grease, dirt, dust, oxidation residue and eliminates related humming noise.
- NSF reg. no. 115081; K2 rated.
- New patent pending formula that instantly removes, dissolves and rinses away foreign contaminants from sensitive equipment and precision instruments.
- VOC compliant.
- Alternative to HCFC - 141B.
- Dielectric strength: 12,500 Volts
- Safe on metals and plastics.
- Residue free.
Technical Documents & Manuals