SKY HOOK 9750 1/4 Ton Load Capacity, 100" Maximum Lift Distance, 1.5" Per Handwheel Revolution Lift Speed Hoist
|Type||Premium Sky Hook With Floor Mount Mount Base - 36" Reach|
|Load Capacity||1/4 Ton|
|Lift Speed||1.5" Per Handwheel Revolution|
|Maximum Lift Distance||100"|
|Handle Type||Hand Wheel|
|Lifting Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Base Type||Floor Mount|
|Brake||LoadLock Clutch Brake|
|Finish Coating||Powder Coated|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Safety-first Skyhook Premium Cable Skyhooks for Unmatched Lifting Performance. Skyhook premium cable skyhooks meet all OSHA and ASME safety standards to prevent any lifting injuries. The hooks help you accomplish heavy and awkward lifting jobs single-handedly that otherwise require the efforts of four workers. They allow for simple and easy operations without the use of any external power source. Moreover, you can readily employ these lifting hooks in tight and confined working conditions. The skyhooks come with a LoadLock clutch brake and an upgraded rubber caster for the base. The base allows for the 360-degree rotation of the hooks, and the brake locks automatically. Different skyhook models provide a lifting speed of 1.5-inch/handwheel revolution and a maximum lift distance of 100-inch. Their lifting capacity is 500 lbs. Also, the easy-to-operate cable has spool-assembly storage. The skyhooks are made of high-strength steel and are given an elegant finish with powder coating. The rotating hand wheel of these skyhooks has an ergonomic design that helps you raise the load by easily cranking it in the clockwise direction. Lowering the load is also effortless as the hooks' internal brake system does not require lever control. You can do it by cranking the handwheel in the counterclockwise direction, which makes the operations simple and foolproof. The wheel height has also been improved. You can mount these premium skyhooks on benches, truck beds, machine surfaces, heavy carts, or on any similar flat surface using the bolt-down adapter. These zero-maintenance hooks are perfect for any workplace as you can easily attach/detach them and also carry them to other lifting sites as per your requirements. The skyhooks come equipped with Trans-forma rubber wheels that allow for quiet movement of the equipment without leaving any marks on the floor. Apart from the provided hook models, custom skyhooks are available on-demand as well.
- Skyhook premium cable skyhooks let you have simple and easy lifting operations without the need for any external power source.
- The safety-first skyhooks meet all OSHA and ASME safety standards and efficiently prevent lifting injuries.
- The zero-maintenance hooks can be fixed/detached effortlessly, and you can carry them to other lifting sites as per your needs.
- The Trans-forma rubber wheels of the hooks allow for their easy movement, and they do not leave any marks on the floor.
- The skyhooks from Skyhook help you with heavy and awkward lifting jobs to finish them single-handedly.
- They assist you in lifting up to a 500-pound load.
- These lifting hooks can be easily utilized in tight and confined working conditions and can be carried to different lifting locations on the go.
- Using the bolt-down adapters, you can mount these premium skyhooks on benches, machine surfaces, heavy carts, truck beds, or any other flat surface.
- Skyhook Premium skyhooks come with a LoadLock clutch brake and an upgraded rubber caster.
- The base of these hooks allows for 360° rotation, and the brake locks automatically.
- The skyhook models offer a 1.5-inch/handwheel revolution lifting speed, a 100-inch maximum lift distance, and a 500-pound lifting capacity.
- These hooks made of high-strength steel come with an elegant powder-coating outer finish.
- Skyhook also provides you with custom skyhooks on demand.