SKY HOOK 8757 1/4 Ton Load Capacity, 75" Maximum Lift Distance, 1" Per Handwheel Revolution Lift Speed Hoist
|Type||Premium Sky Hook With 4-Leg Mobile Base - 21.3" Reach|
|Load Capacity||1/4 Ton|
|Lift Speed||1" Per Handwheel Revolution|
|Maximum Lift Distance||75"|
|Handle Type||Hand Wheel|
|Lifting Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Base Type||4-Leg Mobile Base|
|Finish Coating||Powder Coated|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Premium Sky Hooks are equipped with our LoadLock clutch brake and improved hard rubber casters for bases which utilize 6" caster wheels. This Premium line has quickly become the preferred Sky Hook product line, providing favored brake functionality with the more ergonomic, rotated handwheel location and upgraded base features. Our customers in Canada and the UK/Europe can also enjoy the Premium Sky Hook product line due to their ability to be CSA and CE certified. Installed on all Premium Sky Hook models, our LoadLock clutch brake provides the seamless, easy to use operation our customer's expect form a premium lifting device. Based on the industry proven Weston style clutch brake design, the brake increases holding strength as more load is applied. The key benefit to this brake is that no lever control is required to lower the load. To raise the load, the operator can easily crank the handwheel in the clockwise direction. If at any point the operator lets go of the handwheel, the brake will engage leaving the load to remain at that set height. To lower the load, the operator simply needs to crank the handwheel in the opposite direction. The internal brake mechanism does all of the work! At times the Sky Hooks will be utilized for maintenance and repair situations. In these cases there may be long intervals between uses with a different person operating it each time. The Premium Sky Hooks with internal LoadLock clutch brakes provide the full functionality of an industrial lift assist device without the complex training of how to use it.
- Prevents lifting injuries.
- Uses one hand operation that does the work of four people.
- Operates in tight working conditions.
- Easily detach and carry to different locations perfect for any work space.
- Consistent drive rate with roller chain.
- Chain stored inside vertical tube.
- Meets ASME and OSHA requirements.
- Equipped with LoadLock clutch brake and improved hard rubber casters for bases which utilize 6" caster wheels.
- Brake requires no lever control to lower the load allowing ease of use and foolproof operation.
- Ergonomic, rotated hand wheel can also be used to raise the load when you crank it in the clockwise direction.
- Improved hand wheel height.
- Transforma rubber wheels are quiet and non-marking on your floors.