MAKERBOT MP05792 1.75mm PLA 3D Printing Filament
- Brand: MAKERBOT
- Model #: MP05792
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament Type: PLA
MAKERBOT MP05792 1.75mm PLA 3D Printing Filament is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Type||MAKERBOT PLA Filament|
|Size||0.5 lbs. Small Spool|
|For Use With||Replicator Mini, Desktop (5th Gen) & Z18|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Every MakerBot PLA Filament color also undergoes long-duration testing using a large 3D model that requires 18-24 hours of print time, to ensure that there are no deviations in print quality.
- Every MakerBot PLA Filament color is comprehensively quality tested at both high (100 micron) and medium (200 micron) layer resolutions on all MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot apps offer and will reliably slice and print all types of models.
- The ideal build material for your MakerBot 3D Printer.
- Requires a heated build platform.
- Store MakerBot PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
- Helps produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
- Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and, for this reason, can be successfully printed without a heated build plate.
- Details such as sharp corners and edges print well and PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel.
- Adheres well to acrylic and to blue painter’s tape.
- Nontoxic resin made of sugar derived from field corn and has a semisweet smell (like waffles) when heated.
- Many communities have special compost facilities that accommodate PLA filament.
- All filament colors are made using FDA-approved dyes.