ATLAS MCA12 12" Size 4 Jaw Lathe Chuck
|Tool Material||Nickel Plated Steel|
|Type||Super Thin Square Milling Scroll Chuck|
|No. of Jaws||4|
|Size||14.96"D X 3.35"W|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Super Thin Round and Square Milling Chucks from ATLAS for Easy Installing and Faster Operations. ATLAS super-thin milling chucks come with an ultra-slim design that helps you perform z-axis machining. ATLAS offers the chucks in the round and square varieties. The round chucks come under the NBK series with three jaws, while the square chucks are categorized as the MCA series with four chucks. Since the chucks have a flange-type mounting, you can easily install them and hence have faster operations. You can use these chucks with drill presses, vertical machining centers, standard mills, angle plates, grinding machines, and tombstone applications. These super-slim chucks come with elongated slots so that you can easily place them on the work table with the help of the standard t-bolts. On the contrary, the traditional chuck types mostly require connecting plates. Moreover, the milled key-slots provided on the base plate helps you change the chucks quickly and accurately. Further, these ultra-thin round and square chucks offer American-standard hard-top and master jaws. The NBK-series round chucks have three operating pinions arranged at a 45-degree angle, and this design offers easier operation. Using the nominated pinion, you can achieve 0.001-inch repeatability on duplicate parts. These low-profile 3-jaw universal chucks are available in 6, 8, 10, and 12-inch chuck sizes with a 1-year warranty. The MCA-series low-profile square chucks, on the other hand, have a universal scroll chuck construction. The end-surface clamping allows you to mount multiple chucks to a worktable quickly and efficiently. The available chuck diameters here are 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches, and they also come with a 1-year warranty.
- Since the super-slim round and square milling chucks from ATLAS have a flange-type mounting, you can easily install them and thus perform faster operations.
- These chucks offer elongated slots to easily place them on the work table with the help of the standard t-bolts, where conventional chucks require connecting plates.
- The milled key slots provided on the base plate helps you change the chucks quickly and error-free.
- The super-thin round and square milling chucks offered by ATLAS come with an ultra-slim design to help you with z-axis machining effortlessly.
- You can make use of these 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks with drill presses, vertical machining centers, standard mills, angle plates, grinding machines, etc.
- You can also employ the NBK and the MCA-series universal chucks in tombstone applications.
- ATLAS super-thin 3-jaw round chucks come under the NBK series, and the MCA series include square chucks with four jaws.
- These thin round and square chucks offer American-standard hard-top and master jaws.
- The NBK-series chucks have three operating pinions arranged at a 45-degree angle, and the MCA-series chucks have a universal scroll chuck design.
- The available chuck diameters in each series are 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches, and all come with a 1-year warranty.