VESTIL PM5-2748 5,500 lbs. Load Carrying Capacity, 48" Fork Length, 7-3/4" Maximum Fork Height Pallet Jack
|Type||Full Featured Pallet Truck|
|Dimensions||61-11/16"W x 27"D x 48-5/8"H|
|Load Carrying Capacity||5,500 lbs.|
|Maximum Fork Height||7-3/4"|
|Individual Fork Width||7"|
|Load Wheel||2-7/8" x 2-1/2", Polyurethane|
|Minimum Fork Height||2-7/8"|
|Net Weight||203 lbs.|
|Overall Fork Width||27"|
|Steering Wheel||6-3/4" x 2", Poly-On-Steel|
|Wheel Diameter||Steer 6-3/4" x 2", Poly-On-Steel, Load 2-7/8" x 2-1/2", Polyurethane|
|Width Overall Forks||27"|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
- Ergonomic design requires only 75 pounds of pulling force when fully loaded.
- An economical way for one person to move heavy pallet loads without the use of a fork truck.
- Nose wheels are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit.
- Reinforced triple-formed steel forks provide twice the strength of standard single-formed forks.
- Forks are 7" wide each.
- Equipped with internally mounted solid steel adjustable push rods.
- Spring loaded handle automatically returns to vertical position when not in use.
- Hydraulic pump design facilitates easy-access seal replacement.
- Chrome-plated hydraulic pump piston for long seal life.
- Includes two articulating steering wheels and two front load rollers.
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life.