TTC 01-040-680 6.80mm 118° High Speed Steel Jobbers Drill
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Type||Metric H.S.S. Jobbers Length Twist Drill|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Drill Grade||General Purpose and Heavy Duty|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground From the Solid|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Cast Iron|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
TTC Production Presents its Metric-sized series of HSS Jobbers Twist Drills for General Purpose Applications. These jobber's length twist drills are made from high-speed steel. The standard two-flute and unique spiral flute design improve chip ejection and coolant flow to the point. 118� self-centering split point allows aggressive cutting. All drill bits offered in this series are surface treated and appear to have a black oxide coating. The lower helix angle of 30� can wrap slowly and is used in drilling hard materials including brass. HSS series jobbers twist drills from TTC Production are offered in over 200 different metric sizes ranging from 0.35 mm to 17.5 mm. The overall tool length in metric sizes varies from 19 mm to 194 mm. The tool has a round body shank to accommodate any common holders for use in CNC or hand-held applications. All the listed TTC products are manufactured to meet standard ANSI tolerances and requirements. A wide range of TTC Production tools are on offer here. They undergo a strict quality check before they are listed on the product catalog. This USA Made brand offers quality affordable American-made tooling with the superior speed and feed that your applications require. TTC Tools are now a top choice for common materials, short-run jobs, and general-purpose projects.
- For general purpose drilling.
- For drilling applications of a wide array of ferrous materials including: steel, cast steel, cast iron, stainless steels, and other alloyed or non alloyed ferrous metals
- For drilling a variety of non-ferrous and non-metallic materials.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- 118° normal point suitable for most normal, general purpose, drilling applications.