T&O 01-021-214 #14 135° M35 5% Cobalt Jobbers Drill
|Type||M35 Cobalt Jobbers Length Twist Drills|
|Tool Material||M35 5% Cobalt|
|Drill Point Angle||135°|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Point Sharpening Type||Split Point|
|Drill Grade||Heavy Duty|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Flute Shape||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground From the Solid|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||SOUTH AFRICA|
Suited for tougher materials such as alloys, stainless & manganese steels, etc.
- M35 is not as brittle as M42 & can withstand more torsional stress.
- M35 is a development of M2 and contains 5% cobalt which provides improved hardness, wear resistance and red hardness.
- For most general purpose, heavy duty, drilling operations for tougher materials.
- Well suited for heavy duty operations in high tensile strength, low machinability, ferrous metals and alloys.
- The 135° split point works for drilling alloy steels, manganese steels, harder stainless steels and a variety of other tough ferrous alloys.
- Split point design is self-centering and helps to reduce the thrust requirements.
- Suitable lubricating/cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended for most drilling operations to achieve optimal performance & extended tool life.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Straight shanks that corresponds to the drill diameter.
- Heat treatment process is controlled by metallurgical lab using advanced computerized instrumentation.
- Manufactured from cobalt steel.
- Cylindrically ground.
- Ground from the solid.
- Heavy duty, general purpose drills.
- 135° point angle and a heavier web.
- Bronze oxide/bright finish depending upon our stock.