T&O 01-007-031 31/64" 135° High Speed Steel Jobbers Drill
|Type||Surface Treated High Speed Steel 135 Split Point Jobbers Length Twist Drills|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Drill Point Angle||135°|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Application||Suitable for general purpose and heavy duty drilling operations. For drilling applications of a wide array of ferrous materials including: steel, cast steel, cast iron, stainless steels and other alloyed or non-alloyed ferrous metals. For drilling a varie|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Surface treatment increases abrasion resistance, reducing the amount of chip welding & improving chip flow
ApplicationsSuitable for general purpose and heavy duty drilling operations. For drilling applications of a wide array of ferrous materials including: steel, cast steel, cast iron, stainless steels and other alloyed or non-alloyed ferrous metals. For drilling a variety of non-ferrous and non-metallic materials.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- 135° split point suitable for drilling high tensile strength, low machinability, ferrous materials.
- Heavier web construction offers greater rigidity and strength to better resist any increased torque.
- Self-centering and reduces the thrust required in drilling tougher materials.
- Cylindrically ground from the solid.
- Heavy duty drills have 135° angle, a split point and a heavier web.
We found other products you might like!
T&O 01-020-231 31/64" 135° M35 5% Cobalt Jobbers DrillCA $13.43 CA $31.59