TMX 7-162-250 ER25 1" SS, 3.35" Projection Collet Chuck Holder
|Type||Floating Reamer Collet Chuck|
|Shank Diameter x Length||1" x 4"|
|Country of Origin||POLAND|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Radial floating mechanism compensates for misalignment between reamer and workpiece.
- A unique ball bearing and axle drive shaft structure allows both smooth vertical and horizontal operation under high torque in reaming.
- A unique self centering mechanism eliminates "tapered & oversized" holes.
- Practical and efficient reamer holding by using ER collets.
- The GFI Floating Chuck is a unique holder to compensate for the radial misalignment existing in the reaming operations carried out on vertical and horizontal machine tools.
- The GFI Chuck perfectly adjusts the alignment between the reamer and the workpiece hole and ensures the same accuracy as the reamer itself.