TIE DOWN ENGINEERING 52195 Load Capacity, 500' Length
|Brand||TIE DOWN ENGINEERING|
|Construction||7 x 7|
|Finish Coating||Stainless Steel|
|Tool Material||Stainless steel|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Sleeve n' Thimble
- (2) Alloy sleeves and matched thimbles attractively packaged.
- "How to" and safety information printed on back of card.
- Designed to provide clean cuts up to 3/8" cable.
- Hardened steel jaws actually taper as they cut, reducing cut-end diameter to less than original size.
- Eliminates chain cutters and chisels, taped and frayed ends.
- For "service center" fabricating or customer rental, available with bench mount base, or completely portable.
- Hardened jaws securely swage loops up to 2 ton capacity.
- Special instructions and "dash number" system assure reliable results.
- Tie Down Aircraft Cables are available in a wide range of lengths, thicknesses and PVC coated. Please call for quote.
- Custom assembly available.