SUNEX 7796 Transmission Jack Type, Steel Material Machinery Mover
|Lifting Capacity||1/2 Ton|
|Dimensions||44.46"W x 18.11"D x 15.36"H|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
- Use for removal, installation and transporting of transmissions and transfer cases on vehicles that are supported by lifts.
- Foot activated pump pedal for hands free raising of the rams.
- Lowered telescopic rams enable the transmission to be transferred from the jack to the work table and extended to reach a maximum height of 74.
- Foot activated release pedal provides slow controlled lowering of load.
- Universal saddle with four ratcheting arms quickly adjust to the transmission pan configuration.
- Nylon strap tie down secures the load to the saddle.
- Overload valve prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
- Wide base legs with swivel caster, polyurethane tread wheels provide stability and easy maneuverability even under load. Two caster wheels have locking feature to prevent jack from moving.