SKY HOOK CW-42LB Individual Cast Iron Counterweight Type Hoist Counter Weight
|Type||Individual Cast Iron Counterweight|
|For Use With||85-Series and 87-Series|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||Truck Ship Only|
Employ Hoist Skyhooks and Accessories for Safer and Easier Lifting Applications. Skyhook hoist skyhooks are the safety-first, cost-effective lifting systems designed to eliminate the chances of lifting injuries. These economy skyhooks follow the OSHA regulations to meet the industry standards and thus are widely accepted in the market. These lifting devices efficiently replace overhead cranes in various lifting applications such as field maintenance, bench work, plant installation, etc. You can also use them in CNC and other general machining shops, food processing, manufacturing, military, aerospace, medical, utility, and many other industries. The skyhooks are easy to use and handle and do not require maintenance. Skyhook offers its heavy-duty skyhook lifting devices in various models that come with a lifting capacity of 500 lbs. (1/4 ton). Each skyhook is a one-handed operating unit offered with different base components such as mobile cart, cherry picker, mobile 4-leg, floor mount, receiver hitch, bench mount, tool post mount, and turret or 3/4-inch tool block mount. They all come with 1-inch per handwheel revolution, while the models offer two different maximum lifting distances as 55 inches and 75 inches. The skyhook models have a handwheel handle, and they are all made of powder-coated steel. Moreover, Skyhook provides you with a bunch of hoist accessories that can immensely enhance the functionality of these hooks. The choker collar is for customizing the reach of the skyhooks, and the bolt-down adapter bolts the skyhooks to a flat surface to make a lifting base for the tool-post-mounted skyhooks. The reverse-cherry-picker and mobile-cart skyhooks can be used with cast-iron counterweights to balance the lifting application. Chuck hooks help you handle your chuck faster and easier, and vise hooks allow you to lift your vise. However, you have to purchase the accessories separately.
- Skyhook hoist skyhooks are the safety-first, cost-effective lifting units designed to eliminate the chances of injuries during lifting activities.
- These skyhooks follow the OSHA specifications to meet the industry standards and thus are widely accepted in the market.
- To enhance the functionality of these economy skyhooks, you can choose from a bunch of hoist accessories.
- However, all the accessories have to be purchased separately.
- Skyhook lifting devices from Skyhook efficiently replace overhead cranes and can be used in various lifting applications, including field maintenance, plant installation, bench work, etc.
- You can make use of these heavy-duty skyhooks in CNC and other general machining shops, manufacturing, aerospace, military, medical, food processing, and utility industries.
- These economy one-hand-operated skyhook hoist systems are easy to use and are zero-maintenance lifting units.
- Skyhook skyhooks come in different models with a lifting capacity of 500 lbs. (1/4 ton).
- They come in mobile cart, mobile 4-leg, cherry picker, floor mount, bench mount, tool-post mount, Turret or 3/4-inch tool block mount, and receiver hitch base types.
- These lifting devices are one-handed operating units with 1-inch per handwheel revolution.
- Different skyhook models come with 55-inch and 75-inch maximum lifting distances.
- All the models are made of powder-coated steel and have a handwheel handle.