PBA 1226300 12" Size 6 Jaw Lathe Chuck
|Thru Hole||PRATT BURNERD Setrite™ Universal Chuck - Maximum Rotational Speed: 1,500 Tool Material: Steel Body|
|Tool Material||Forged Steel Body|
|Type||Adjustable Scroll Chuck|
|Maximum Rotational Speed||1,500 RPM|
|No. of Jaws||6|
|Country of Origin||UNITED KINGDOM|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- PBA has taken full care to manufacture its 3-jaw universal chucks so that they can be mounted on adapter plates with minute accuracy.
- The chucks make sure that you get greater efficiency with less damage, and thus, you can use them in high-RPM machining applications.
- The adjusting screws of these self-centering chucks provide you with a repeatability of 0.0005 inch TIR on duplicate parts.
- The chucks ensure long-lasting durability than its competitors in the market.
- PBA's 3-jaw self-centering chucks are an ideal tool component for all general chucking applications.
- These versatile chucks are especially beneficial when round-shaped workpieces are involved, including pipes, bars, etc.
- In milling jobs, you can use these Setrite universal chucks on indexing fixtures.
- You can also utilize the chucks for the high-accuracy clamping of workpieces on lathes to carry out a variety of machining operations.
- PBA's Setrite universal chucks have a forged steel body and three jaws made of hardened steel with well-ground teeth on them.
- The 3-jaw chucks come in 6, 8, 10, 12, and 15 inches sizes.
- They have a hardened nickel steel-made pinion, while the 15 inches model comes with three pinions.
- Also, 6 inches through 12 inches models have four adjusting screws. Whereas, the 15 inches model has eight of them.
- Apart from the 3-jaw models, you can also avail the 6-jaw chucks from PBA.
- Eccentric adjustment of chuck on adapter to obtain required TIR on the workpiece may result in unacceptable vibration at these speeds.