OTMT HP25L 5,500 lbs. Load Carrying Capacity, 48" Fork Length, 8" Maximum Fork Height Pallet Jack
|Weight||185 lbs. (84 kg.)|
|Capacity||5,500 lbs. (2,500 kg.)|
|Load Carrying Capacity||5,500 lbs.|
|Maximum Fork Height||8"|
|Individual Fork Width||6" (160mm)|
|Minimum Fork Height||2.95" (75mm)|
|Net Weight||185 lbs. (84 kg.)|
|Overall Fork Width||26.7" (680mm)|
|Width Overall Forks||26.7" (680mm)|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (ITEM OVER 150|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Heavy equipment and materials are dangerous to move in the shop. Solution: A reinforced steel and hydraulic pump design offers heavy-duty lifting that's fast and easy.
A Real Workhorse Around The Shop
Lift And Move The Heaviest Of Loads With EaseThis industrial strength pallet jack supports up to 5,500 lbs. A sealed hydraulic pump and three-position control handle allow you to raise and lower loads with minimal effort, while durable polyurethane wheels make the jack easy to steer and maneuver even in tight spaces. Heavy-duty support forks are made of powder-coated steel and measure 6" wide for added strength and pallet stability. Nylon rollers and tapered forks allow the jack to quickly slide in and out of pallets with less physical force.
3 year pump warranty
- 2 nylon entry and exit rollers protect load wheels and pallets.
- Reinforced steel forks and frame for extra strength and durability.
- Comfortable control handle has 3 positions for raising, lowering and moving loads.
- Non-oil brushings at key points help minimize operator effort and give a longer working life to the pallet jack.
- 3 year warranty on the sealed hydraulic pump.
- Conforms to EN1757-2 industrial safety standards.