NACHI 1054128 F 135° Cobalt Jobbers Drill
|Type||Cobalt Jobbers Length Twist Drill|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Drill Point Angle||135°|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Point Sharpening Type||Split Point|
|Drill Grade||Heavy Duty|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|For Thread Size||5/16"-18|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground From the Solid|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||JAPAN|
Suited for tougher materials such as alloys, stainless & manganese steels, etc.
- Well suited for heavy duty operations in high tensile strength, low machinability, ferrous metals and alloys.
- The 135° split point works for drilling alloy steels, manganese steels, harder stainless steels and a variety of other tough ferrous alloys.
- Works well with tough high tensile strength non-ferrous materials like titanium and inconel due to its heat resistance.
- Split point design is self-centering and helps to reduce the thrust requirements.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Manufactured from cobalt steel.
- Cylindrically ground.
- Ground from the solid.