MAG-MATE VL0600 3" Thick Lifting Capacity, 600 lbs. Holding Value Flat Items, Lift Magnet Type Magnetic Lifting Tool
|Lifting Capacity||3" Thick|
|Holding Value Flat Items||600 lbs.|
|Dimensions||5-5/8"L x 5"W x 3-3/4"H|
|Finish Coating||Stainless Steel|
|Holding Value Round Items||272 lbs.|
|No. of Poles||2|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
- Safe to use on flat or round items.
- Internal on/off release device that does not contact or damage the surface of the parts.
- No electricity required for operation eliminating fear of dropping loads due to power failures.
- Holding values: flat from 275 to 1,200 lbs. round from 137 to 600 lbs.
- Vertical lift capable with optional lift lug attachment.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Heat resistant up to 180°F (82°C).
- Conforms to ASME B30.20 standards.
- Supports custom pole shoes.
- Stationary lift lug(s).
- Embedded RFID chip.
- 3:1 Design factor.
† Ships direct from factory.
- Rare earth magnet with a locking on/off handle & test load feature.
To Operate Test Feature:
- Pull spring loaded handle out and rotate it to the "TEST" position.
- Lift load approximately 2-3" to verify the magnet has the capacity to lift your load.
- Once verified, place load back down and turn the handle to the "ON" position.
- Lifting Values for the VersaLift™ Magnets are stated at 33% of the actual value.
- We recommend when lifting sheets over 8', use 2 or more lifts on a spreader bar to prevent sheet flexing, sagging or peel-off.
- Thin material is susceptible to magnetic bleed through, resulting in two sheets being lifted at once.
- Round Lifting Values are based on ideal conditions.
- Consult the factory before specifying these magnets for use on round materials.