MAG-MATE PNL4400 3" Thick Lifting Capacity, 4400 lbs. Holding Value Flat Items, Lift Magnet Type Magnetic Lifting Tool
- Brand: MAG-MATE
- Model #: PNL4400
- Type: Lift Magnet
- Lifting Capacity: 3" Thick
MAG-MATE PNL4400 3" Thick Lifting Capacity, 4400 lbs. Holding Value Flat Items, Lift Magnet Type Magnetic Lifting Tool is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Lifting Capacity||3" Thick|
|Holding Value Flat Items||4400 lbs.|
|Dimensions||14.88" x 9.21" x 8.34"|
|Holding Value Round Items||2200 lbs.|
|No. of Poles||2|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Cumbersome heavy-lifting magnets require air or electrical power that can fail due to malfunction. Solution: An unpowered rare earth magnet design holds and locks on tightly to make moving easy and secure.Instead of using slings and straps that can break when moving or lifting heavy round or flat materials, make a smarter and safer lifting choice. MagMate PowerLift® Magnets work perfectly with most magnetic shop pieces including molds, pipes, machine parts and more, making lifting, loading and unloading fast, efficient and easy. An internal release device never comes into contact with the load. Available in six different models with permanent type magnets and holding values for flat items ranging from 250 to 2,500 lbs. (125 to 1,250 lbs. for round items).
- Safe to use on flat or round items.
- Internal release on/off device does not contact or damage the surface of the part being lifted.
- No electricity required for operation so magnetic PowerLift eliminates the fear of dropping the load due to power failures.
- Heat resistant up to 200°F.
- Holding values: flat from 250 to 2,500 lbs., round from 125 to 1,250 lbs.
- On/off capability.
- Lightweight rare earth design.
- Lifts flat or round loads over 1" thick.
- Easy manual release does not contact the load.
† Ships direct from factory.
- Holding values for the PowerLift magnets are stated at 33% of the actual value.
- When lifting sheets over 4' x 8', use (2) or more lifts on a spreader bar to prevent sheet flexing, sagging or peel-off. Material less than 3/8" thick are susceptible to magnetic bleed through, resulting in two sheets being lifted at once.
- Pipe length, wall thickness diameter and surface condition can all effect the magnets performance.
- Round item holding values are based on ideal conditions. Please consult the factory before specifying these magnets for use on round materials.