GRAYMILLS IMV25-E Immersion Pump, 20 GPM Max Flow Rate, 1/4 HP, 115/230V, 1 Phase Voltage, 14.188" OAL Centrifugal Pump
|Maximum Flow Rate||20 GPM|
|Voltage||115/230V, 1 Phase|
|Flange Bolt Circle||6-1/4"|
|Length of Pump||7"|
|Maximum Head_Feet of Water||32|
|Position Electrical Connect To Discharge||180°|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- The IMV replacement coolant pumps are the most reliable replacement pumps in the market.
- These pumps require only minimal maintenance efforts when used under specified conditions and, hence, are highly cost-effective and user-friendly.
- Graymills' centrifugal replacement pumps are easy to fix on your tanks and ready to install and use.
- Graymills' IMV OEM replacement coolant series pumps are meant for working with liquids consisting of tiny contaminant particles.
- These centrifugal pumps can be installed for various applications in industries such as manufacturing, construction, power plant, mining, chemical and pharmaceutical, agriculture, waste-water management, etc.
- They work well with coolants and similar fluids that contain rust preventives.
- The IMV series replacement pumps do not come with bearings, seals, etc. immersed in the coolant fluid. These pumps have a pump body and a volute made of cast iron, while the shaft is made of carbon steel. There are plastic or aluminum impeller varieties available to choose from as per your needs. The pump length range is 6-11", and the maximum flow rate is 10-50 GPM. These coolant pumps come in E (1-phase) and F (3-phase) models.
Technical Documents & Manuals