GKS 6-13439 Rotating Heavy Duty Machinery Dolly Type, Steel Material Machinery Mover
|Type||Rotating Heavy Duty Machinery Dolly|
|Dimensions||22.1"W x 29.9"L|
|Load Carrying Capacity||13,200 lbs.|
|Application||At GKS-Perfekt, we understand moving heavy loads in tight spaces can be a challenge. Our RL6 Rotating Dolly provides stable and secure transportation for your heaviest loads—even around tight turns and small spaces. Our largest rotating dolly, the RL6,|
|Load Wheel||Polyamide Blend|
|Maximum Acceptable Load||13,200 lbs|
|Tool Material||Rotating Steel Machinery Dollies with Polyamide Rollers|
|Wheel Dimensions||3.3" x 3.3"|
|Country of Origin||GERMANY|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Limited space makes heavy-duty lifting and oversized moving equipment difficult to handle. Solution: A 360° rotating dolly design offers unrivaled moving ability for almost everything in your shop.Moving heavy loads is a challenge. Add the complications of limited space and the job gets tougher. GKS-PERFEKT comes to the rescue with our full line of rotating dollies that make light work of big loads, even in an environment where efficient use of space is a must and tight quarters are a fact of life. High quality lifting and moving solutions from GKS, engineered and made in Germany, have proven themselves in a variety of industrial, manufacturing and warehouse sites for more than 40 years. When the job is big and the space is tight, RL rotating dollies from GKS let you turn on a dime and get the job done with ease.
ApplicationsAt GKS-Perfekt, we understand moving heavy loads in tight spaces can be a challenge. Our RL6 Rotating Dolly provides stable and secure transportation for your heaviest loads—even around tight turns and small spaces. Our largest rotating dolly, the RL6, is designed to transport up to 13,200 lbs. (6 metric tons) using special bearings that enable near-effortless movement in any direction. Its ability to turn 360 degrees makes it perfect for use in narrow places or around tight corners, eliminating common problems of limited space. Regardless of the flooring material used in your facility, its special rollers provide low rolling resistance and high stability without leaving your floors marked and scuffed.
- Near-effortless movement in any direction thanks to special bearings that enable a 360° swivel.
- Special rollers that won't mark floors and still provide extremely low rolling resistance plus high stability.
- Rubber pads that provide a soft, non-slip grip on your load.
- Load capacity that ranges from 2,200 lbs. up to 13,200 lbs., depending on the model.
- The ability to easily combine RL rotating dollies into a combination that provides the load capacity, weight distribution and stability needed for any load.
- Easy combination with other kinds of heavy duty dollies from GKS, including F type dollies or tandem dollies.
- A special line of nickel-plated, rotating dollies for use in clean-room environments.