GKS 5-10230 Tandem Heavy Duty Machinery Dolly Type, Steel Material Machinery Mover
|Type||Tandem Heavy Duty Machinery Dolly|
|Dimensions||26"-39.4"W x 21.3"L|
|Load Carrying Capacity||26,400 lbs.|
|Load Wheel||Polyamide Blend|
|Maximum Acceptable Load||26,400 lbs|
|Tool Material||Tandem Steel Machinery Dollies with Polyamide Rollers|
|Wheel Dimensions||3.3" x 3.3"|
|Country of Origin||GERMANY|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
- The ideal solution for transporting machines, frame structures and bulky goods that require four-point support for optimal stability.
- Designed to serve as the front support, instead of a GKS PERFEKT L dolly.
- It can be paired with any of the following as the rear support: the matching F dolly, RL dolly or a second Tandem dolly.
- The Tandem dolly consists of two L dollies, which can be used separately.
- Feature special GKS rollers, which are designed not to mark floors. They provide low rolling resistance and the highest stability for numerous uses.
- Range from 13,200 to 88,000 lb. load capacities.
- Performance tested under load, abrasion and shock.
- Model #TL6 and model #TL12 are compatible with GKS dolly models #F3 up to #F18, which all have a loading height of 4.3" (110mm).
- Machined and finished using state-of-the-art manufacturing methods. And their distortion-free structure is accurately welded to provide optimal stability.
- The low-profile design also promotes stability, keeping loads close to the ground for a safe, low center of gravity and low head clearance.
- Tandem Dollies must pass through tests before being delivered.
- They arrive to customers, ready to be put to work, with a five-year limited warranty and a test report and label that indicates the dolly's next inspection date.
- Available in a nickel-plated version to transport loads in clean rooms in a variety of industries, such as food processing, chemical processing, electronics, pharmaceuticals and chip making.