GKS 1-10184 Hydraulic Toe Jack Type, Steel Material Machinery Mover
|Type||Hydraulic Toe Jack|
|Dimensions||12.8"W x 16.7"L|
|Load Carrying Capacity||44,000 lbs.|
|Application||When you have to move the heaviest equipment or handle the most difficult jobs, the 20-Ton (44,000 lbs.) Capacity GKS-Perfekt V20 is the solution you need. The flagship V20 toe jack is designed as an extremely sturdy, easy-to-operate, indoor and outdoor f|
|Maximum Acceptable Load||44,000 lbs|
|Tool Material||Hydraulic Toe Jack with Cast Steel|
|Country of Origin||GERMANY|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
- High-grade material and precision guideways.
- Well proven, one-piece, height-adjustable safety toe designed and manufactured to a high safety margin.
- Modular design for easy service.
- Lifetime technical support.
- Wheels that facilitate easy rolling.
ApplicationsWhen you have to move the heaviest equipment or handle the most difficult jobs, the 20-Ton (44,000 lbs.) Capacity GKS-Perfekt V20 is the solution you need. The flagship V20 toe jack is designed as an extremely sturdy, easy-to-operate, indoor and outdoor floor jack that can handle a full 20-ton (44,000 lbs.) load on both the toe and top plate.
- Have earned a reputation for years of reliable, robust indoor and outdoor lifting service in factories and workshops.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards, they are available in four models, ranging from 11,000 lb. to 44,000 lb. load capacity.
- Capacity can be doubled when operated in tandem with a second hydraulic toe jack through an external PV Hand Pumpor, for the largest model #V20, a GKS Electric PE Pump.
- To assure optimal functionality and appearance, 100% of our heavy duty jacks pass a thorough testing and approval process before leaving the factory.
- They meet Testmark BGV D8 (Germany) and ANSI/ASME (USA) standards.
- Arrive ready to use and are a practical device for multi-purpose lifting applications in a range of environments — on assembly lines, shop floors and remote locations.
- Designed to bear the full load capacity on the toe and top plate.
- A release valve allows loads to be lowered precisely and carefully.
- For overload protection, it features a safety valve.