FLEXZILLA FXS10V120V1 120 Gallons Tank Capacity, 10 Horsepower, 39 CFM @ 90 PSI Air Delivery Stationary Compressor
|Air Delivery||39 CFM @ 90 PSI|
|Tank Capacity||120 Gallons|
|Maximum Pressure||175 PSI|
|CFM @ 90 PSI||38|
|Motor Hp||10 HP|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- All Flexzilla air compressors feature Quiet Technology™, which uses large, low-RPM pumps and motors to reduce high frequency noise levels while increasing CFM output.
- Because they run slower, Flexzilla compressors also run cooler for less tank condensation and longer component life.
- Flexzilla stationary air compressors include the Silencer™, a patent pending noise suppression system that uses baffles to reduce low frequency noise.
- Filters incoming air and keeps your air system free of contamination.
- The 10 HP Flexzilla Pro Air Compressor delivers comparable CFM performance to an expensive rotary screw compressor — up to 39 CFM — and is the only 10 HP two-stage compressor with a single-phase connection.
- Large, low-RPM pumps and motors produce high CFMs and last longer.
- Cooler operation for less condensation.
- Lower maintenance and fewer filter changes.
- 6-year parts warranty on Pro models.