DIPSEAL T-17A Melting Point
- Brand: DIPSEAL
- Model #: T-17A
- Type: 8 Quart Rectangular Dipping Tank
DIPSEAL T-17A Melting Point is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Type||8 Quart Rectangular Dipping Tank|
|Dimensions||11 x 5 x 9|
|Dipping Dimensions||11 x 5 x 9|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Dip Seal coatings leave a thin film on the applied parts to protect them from rusting.
- You can see through the transparent film and read part numbers, UPC, etc.
- The coatings can protect your tools from nicks, moisture, rough handling, etc.
- They also help you cover the sharp edges or corners of your tools, eliminating the chances of getting hurt at work.
- Dip Seal melting tanks provide even heating to melt the coatings adequately.
- The type 1 dip seals are a very effective solution to protect your tools and machine parts against corrosion.
- The coatings are highly non-conductive, and they can be used on a wide variety of materials, including metals, glass, ceramics, etc.
- You can make use of Dip Seal coatings in tooling, engineering, construction, medical equipment, metalworking, and many industries.
- Dip Seal type 1 coatings come in 10-lbs. packs with different varieties of melting pots that you can choose from.
- The cellulose-based non-toxic seals have a recommended dipping temperature of 350°F.
- The coatings are available in a water-clear variety or in green, blue, orange, and red colors.
- The melting pots are available in stainless steel or cast aluminum varieties with thermostatic controls.
- The round or rectangular model tanks have a 1-quart to 5-gallon capacity.
Technical Documents & Manuals