DIPSEAL DS-852 340 Degrees Melting Point, Clear Low Oil Exudation 10 lbs. Wax Protection
|Type||Low Oil Exudation|
|Melting Point||340 Degrees|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Dip Seal coatings leave a thin film on the applied parts to protect them from rusting.
- You can see through the transparent film and read part numbers, UPC, etc.
- The coatings can protect your tools from nicks, moisture, rough handling, etc.
- They also help you cover the sharp edges or corners of your tools, eliminating the chances of getting hurt at work.
- Dip Seal melting tanks provide even heating to melt the coatings adequately.
- Offers a wider variety from which to choose.
- Applications range from protective tool coatings, bottle seals and electroplating masks.
- Depending on which type 2 coating you choose, it can range from a relatively soft, easy to peel oil-based coating, to an extremely hard oil free coating.
- Has a very low oil exudation and is water clear because it is manufactured using white oil.
- Low dipping temperature produces few fumes, approximately 310°F.
- Strips clean leaving very light oil residue on the parts surface.
- Dip Seal type 1 coatings come in 10-lbs. packs with different varieties of melting pots that you can choose from.
- The cellulose-based non-toxic seals have a recommended dipping temperature of 350°F.
- The coatings are available in a water-clear variety or in green, blue, orange, and red colors.
- The melting pots are available in stainless steel or cast aluminum varieties with thermostatic controls.
- The round or rectangular model tanks have a 1-quart to 5-gallon capacity.
Technical Documents & Manuals