BILZ 66611348M 1-1/4" Milling Chuck Collet CAT 50, 4.13" Projection Collet Chuck Holder
- Brand: BILZ
- Model #: 66611348M
- Size: 1-1/4"
BILZ 66611348M 1-1/4" Milling Chuck Collet CAT 50, 4.13" Projection Collet Chuck Holder is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Collet Type||1-1/4" Milling Chuck Collet|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Low quality milling chucks cause vibration and runout during machining that can lead to inadequate finishing results. Solution: A powerful roller bearing design increases grip and reduces vibration, giving you low runout accuracy and improved surface finishes.
More Clamping Torque, Less Vibration & RunoutThe CAT 40 Hi-Power milling chuck is aptly named for its ability to increase clamping torque by up to 400%, leading to higher productivity and longer tool life compared to traditional holder options. The Hi-Power uses a specially-designed roller bearing to offer low runout accuracy and higher friction resistance, increasing both clamping strength and finishing results in one go. Your entire holder is protected by an anti-corrosive coating, while a sealed bearing mechanism shields the clamping nut from dust and coolant interference for added longevity.
- Very high clamping forces lead to increased productivity and tool life.
- Immediate improvement in surface finish due to less vibration.
- Low run-out accuracy of 5µ @ 3 times the tool diameter.
- Sealed bearing mechanism of the clamping nut keeps out dust and coolant.
- Roller bearing design provides high friction resistance and greater gripping torque.
- Protective anti-corrosive coating on entire tool holder.
- Up to 400% increase in clamping torque compared to traditional collet holders.
- Higher clamping force ensures a stronger, more rigid tool which in turn delivers improved tool life and better surface finishes.