BILZ 66611345M 3/4" Milling Chuck Collet CAT 50, 3.54" Projection Collet Chuck Holder
- Brand: BILZ
- Model #: 66611345M
- Size: 3/4"
BILZ 66611345M 3/4" Milling Chuck Collet CAT 50, 3.54" Projection Collet Chuck Holder is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Collet Type||3/4" Milling Chuck Collet|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Low quality milling chucks cause vibration and runout during machining that can lead to inadequate finishing results. Solution: A powerful roller bearing design increases grip and reduces vibration, giving you low runout accuracy and improved surface finishes.
More Clamping Torque, Less Vibration & RunoutThe CAT 40 Hi-Power milling chuck is aptly named for its ability to increase clamping torque by up to 400%, leading to higher productivity and longer tool life compared to traditional holder options. The Hi-Power uses a specially-designed roller bearing to offer low runout accuracy and higher friction resistance, increasing both clamping strength and finishing results in one go. Your entire holder is protected by an anti-corrosive coating, while a sealed bearing mechanism shields the clamping nut from dust and coolant interference for added longevity.
- Very high clamping forces lead to increased productivity and tool life.
- Immediate improvement in surface finish due to less vibration.
- Low run-out accuracy of 5µ @ 3 times the tool diameter.
- Sealed bearing mechanism of the clamping nut keeps out dust and coolant.
- Roller bearing design provides high friction resistance and greater gripping torque.
- Protective anti-corrosive coating on entire tool holder.
- Up to 400% increase in clamping torque compared to traditional collet holders.
- Higher clamping force ensures a stronger, more rigid tool which in turn delivers improved tool life and better surface finishes.