ALLIED 437T-0329 - 3-29/32" High Speed Steel Spade Indexable Blade, Insert Coating: TiN Coated, Blades Series: #7, GEN2 T-A® Series
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Grade||TiN Coated CPM-M4|
|Series||GEN2 T-A® Series|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Replaceable Drilling Inserts from Allied Machine. The T-A Spade Drill Insert series from Allied Machine is excellent for machinists to adapt to popular multi-operational tools. The T-A styled spade drill inserts are designed to be used in today's modern machining practices providing patented unique highly productive solutions. The company focuses on bringing indexable solutions utilizing today's latest HSS grades and coatings that reduce set-up time, tool change time, and extend tool life. These are specially-shaped spade inserts are made up of high-speed steel. HSS drill inserts are designed for multiple drilling applications including spotting, chamfering, counter chamfering, grooving, engraving, W spotting, and Corner rounding. Allied Machine offers these inserts in 132° Point & Standard Style. Inserts are TiN coated, making them ideal for general-purpose drilling applications. It has a helical margin which allows for greater tool life. As the drill is guided at the strongest part of the cutting edge, inserts can offer a higher feed rate. These inserts are suitable for machining on any workpiece material ranging from nonferrous metals, stainless steel to carbon steels, alloy steels, tool steels. The inserts are compatible with any standard tool holder. Drill inserts are available in large assortments with blade thickness varying from 3/32 inch, 1/8 inch, 5/32 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, and 5/16 inch.
- The coating improves heat resistance and penetration rates.
- Allows for a 25%-35% increase in machining speeds.
- Smoother breakout on through holes.
- Ability to take heavy feeds.
- Increased drill stability.
- Improved chip formation.
- High-speed steel for good tool life & productivity with minimal cost.
- Large assortments, available in all standard geometry and sizes.
- Effective in high heat applications.
- Specially designed for carbon steels as well as soft non-ferrous materials.